TRACE presents the TRACE AMAPIANO Competition!
Stand a chance to win a music video created for you by TRACE. If you’re an Amapiano producer and feel you’ve got what it takes to produce a hit Amapiano track. All you need to do is submit your song here and the rest is left to the public to vote for their favourite song.
South African house music is known for its ability to constantly reinvent itself. A new sound, which seems to have originated in the capital city of Pretoria, is taking over the airwaves and partygoers in Mzansi can’t seem to get enough of it. The sound which is known, as “Amapiano” is a mix of Deep House, Gqom all mixed in with the jazzy, soulful sound of a piano.
From taxi rides in Soshanguve and Mamelodi to street bashes in Mapetla and Mohlakeng the Amapiano sound is re-forming the sound of house music in South Africa and taking over like never before. TRACE is looking for the ultimate Amapiano Producer with the ultimate Amapiano hit track that’ll make waves throughout Africa.
Submit your Ama-piano genre produced song, and stand a chance to win an opportunity for TRACE to create your music video. and play it on TRACE.
(Entries for Ama-piano music submission closes on the 31st March 2019)
How to enter:
- To enter all you have to do is submit your Amapiano song on the TRACE website
- The song needs to be produced or sung by you as the artist or producer.
- The artist/producer will have one month to submit their Amapiano song on the TRACE website (27th February – 31st March 2019)
- Once artist submission has been closed, the voters get the opportunity to vote for their favourite Amapiano song via the TRACE website
- The top 3 contestants with the most votes will go through to a final draw and the audience will vote for their ultimate TRACE Amapiano song
- The competition will run for 2 months
Don’t forget to tell people on Social Media that you’ve entered the TRACE Amapiano Competition! Use #TRACEAmpiano