- Jnr Choi was modelling for 4 years before becoming a recording artist
- The shooting for Jnr Choi’s “Stunna” music video was completely improvised and shot in one take with people he had just met, with no direction.
- Jnr Choi is originally Gambian
- He has a dog named Skinny that he has had since December of 2016.
- He was inspired to rap when he was face timing a girl who pointed out that he should be a rapper “you even look like a rapper” she said.
- Future is a big fan of Shakespeare.
- Future got shot in the hand when he was a teenager
- Future was actually born with the name Nayvadius Wilburn
- Future currently has six children by six different mothers
- Future dated Steve Harvey’s stepdaughter, Lori Harvey.
- Jack Harlow has french and Irish origins
- Jack Harlow started writing and recording when he was 12 years old
- he takes inspiration from Quentin Tarantino, Alfred Hitchcock, and Martin Scorsese in his music videos.
- Jack Harlow worked at Chick-fil-A before becoming famous
- His favourite colour is purple
- Kanye West is the first artist to go Platinum from music streams alone.
- In Swahili, Kanye’s name translates to ‘The only one’.
- Kanye West almost died in a car accident in 2002.
- Kanye West’s father was part of the Black Panther Party during the 1960s.
- Kanye West once worked as a telemarketer to help his mother pay rent.
- His real name is Chukwuka Ekweani
- He is the first African artist to chart three different songs on the daily Spotify global chart.
- CKay was a straight-A student in school.
- His first worldwide hit “Love Nwantiti ”. was originally a freestyle.
- CKay’s other hobbies are watching cartoons and TV shows, playing video games, reading good books, and hanging out with friends.
THE KID LAROI
- The Kid Laroi’s real name is Charlton Kenneth Jeffrey Howard.
- The kid Laroi is only 17 today
- The singer is dating 16year old TikTok star Katarina Deme
- His great-great-grandfather was Aboriginal (Kamilaroi), Kid Laroi takes his name from Kamilaroi
- The Kid Laro’ recorded his debut EP when he was just 14 years old.
- He broke his neck when he was a toddler
- He dropped out of school in 8th grade
- he was arrested on allegations of assault, weapons violations, and kidnapping
- He was raised by his grandmother
- He has four sons with three mothers.
- is a Nigerian singer and songwriter
- his favourite book is the Oscar Wilde’s Digital Fortress
- The DML part of his stage name is an acronym for his first name “Damola” (from Adedamola Adefolahan)
- He was part of a choir at a young age.
- Fireboy created his own music ‘movement’, which he calls Afro-Life, distinguishing himself from the Afrobeats genre.
- He once launched a successful family charity festival
- He raised funds to donate school uniforms to disadvantaged children
- His grandfather won an award for best radio composer at the SABC in the year 2002.
- Q-Mark grew up in a village called Tshakhuma in Venda, Limpopo
- He is the voice behind the song “Paris” alongside Tpzee
- Her real name is Onika Tanya Maraj
- she is of African, Trinidadian, and Indo-Asian descent
- She’s Obsessed with Meryl Streep
- Nicki Minaj was behind the voice of the character of Sugilite in the Cartoon Network series Steven Universe.
- This December 8th Nicki Minaj is 40 years old
- Nicki Minaj is currently worth over $80 million
- Blxckie’s name is Sihle Sithole
- Blxckie came up as an artist during lockdown 2020
- His song “big time sh’lappa” was according to him, two freestyles put together
- First released a freestyle on youtube with friends at the age of 17
- He was part of a group called “Clout Internet Boyz”
- Despite their resemblance, Chloe and her sister Halle are not twins.
- Chloe Bailey has appeared, for the moment, in TV shows like Black-ish, Grown-ish, Austin & Ally and Wild ’n Out
- Chloe Bailey actually played a young version of Beyoncé’s character, Lilly, in The Fighting Temptations.
- Chloe has no formal music training, and is completely self-taught, using YouTube and google to teach herself piano and production
- Chloe follows a vegan diet.
- Her name is Jade Alves
- She wrote her first song at the age of 12
- Before her musical career, she had a career in teaching
- She was raised in the small town of Ennerdale, in the South of Johannesburg Gauteng
- She grew up with the nickname “J Money”
- The name ‘Badoo’ was used as homage to one of her biggest influences: Erykah Badu.
- Her real name is Nomuzi Mabena
- Moozlie Studied communication sciences at The IIE’s Varsity College
- As well as a rapper, she is a Television presenter for the “Vuzu” show on channel 0
- She collaborated with shoe brand “Sliva Lux”
- She is in a 7year relationship with her brand agent/manager: Sbuda Roc
- Ed Sheeran names his guitars (Lloyd, Felix, Cyril and Nigel)
- He has over 60 tattoos
- His full name is Edward Christopher Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
- He has appeared in The Simpsons and Game of Thrones.