- His most significant musical influence is Tyrese
- One item that Lucky Daye can’t live without is socks
- He is about 5 feet 8 inches in height
- He worked as a writer for Keith Sweat’s album ”Just Me” and Ne-Yo
- He made his first tour with Ella Mai in 2019
- Sam Smith battles with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- He is actually a hopeless romantic
- He is a third cousin of singer Lily Allen
- Sam Smith is a professional Jazz singer
- He is obsessed with the show Modern Family
- Nomfundo Moh’s afro-pop heroes include Ami Faku, Amanda Black, and Mthundzi.
- Nomfundo Moh’s love and passion for music started when she joined and sang in the church choir.
- Nomfundo Moh got the nickname “Moh” after her family described her as an active mosquito.
- In 2020, Nomfundo Moh recorded her first afro-pop single titled Lilizela, produced by award-winning producer Naxion-cross.
- Nomfundo Moh tackles depression and issues in young people’s lives through her music.
- Charlie Duncker, known professionally as Acraze, is an American electronic dance music producer and DJ.
- The DJ is best known for his breakout 2021 song “Do It To It”.
- ACRAZE started only producing music in 2016
- In 2017, he debuted his music with the powerful Bass track”Pull Up”
- ACRAZE’S Least favourite about touring is the flights, sitting for a long time on flights strains his back.
- Nicki Minaj released her own mobile game called ‘Nicki Minaj: The Empire’ in December 2016.
- Nicki Minaj started her music career in a rap group called Hoodstarz. There were three other members in the group – Lou$tar, Scagg Beezy and 7even Up.
- Nicki Minaj has a tattoo in Chinese written on her left arm that reads “God is with me always”.
- Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
- In 2013, Nicki Minaj earned $12 million as a judge on season 12 of American Idol.
- His real name is Maxie Lee Ryles III
- When he first started his rap career, he went by the name Lite Fivio
- In May 2020 he started a foundation to help youth at risk to provide a better future for themselves
- He is a big fan of astrology
- In 2018, he lost his mother to a stroke
- Master Kg was born on January 31, 1996, in Tzaneen, Limpopo.
- Master Kg’s birth name is Kgaogelo Moagi.
- He is also known as the pioneer of “Bolobedu” dance.
- Master Kg began playing with beats a thirteen on a computer his late uncle gave him.
- Thanks to the success of the Jerusalema anthem, Master Kg signed with Warner Music Group’s Elektra France.
- TpZee and Q-Mark’s song Paris has racked up more than 3 million views since October 2021.
- Q-Mark, TpZee, and Afriikan Papi delivered impressive verses on their single ‘Paris’.
- Paris is an Amapaino inspired record with lovely instrumentals and lyrical flows from the South African singers Q-Mark and TpZee.
- Q-Mark and TpZee have been in the music scene for a while and has been consistent throughout the years.
- Q-Mark and TpZee are gradually carving a unique space in the global music scene.
- Kentucky-born Jack Harlow is one of the most hyped new rappers of 2020.
- He’s also been called derivative and criticised for tracing over hard-edged rap styles with a frat-boyish freehand
- After racking up around 250,000 total views on YouTube as of 2016, his 2017 project, Gazebo, was immediately met with a very positive reaction by fans and celebrities alike; launching his career to another platform.
- Harlow was even a guest performer at Genius’ very own IQ/BBQ and was later named to the 2020 XXL Freshman list,
- His shot to stardom reached a peak it had never seen in 2020, as his song “What’s Poppin” acquired features from Lil Wayne, DaBaby, and Tory Lanez and made it to the Top Ten of the Billboard Hot 100
- Blxckie was announced as the first South African artist to be featured in Apple Music’s Up Next Program.
- Sihle Sithole, popularly known as Blxckie, is a South African rapper, songwriter, and music producer.
- Blxckie is a part of the rising musical movement, Clout Internet Boyz. A group of Durban rappers who release music together and share their take on Trap music.
- Apart from being called Blxckie, he is also known by his fans as Somnyama Omnyama.
- In December 2021 Blxckie was crowned South Africa’s best MC by the MTV Base Hottest MC crew.
- Adedamola Adefolahan popularly known by fans as Fireboy DML is a Nigerian artiste born on the 5th of February 1996.
- Fireboy DML is signed to Olamide’s YBNL records as a replacement of Adekunle Gold.
- After Fireboy DML’s secondary education, he proceeded to the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife, where he studied the English Language.
- Fireboy DML started and completed his primary and secondary education in Abaeokuta, Ogun State Nigeria.
- Fireboy DML’s net worth is around $100,000
- Kanye West actually own multiple Burger King franchises across Europe
- Kanye West Lived In China For A Year When He Was 10
- Kanye Mixed ‘Stronger’ 50 Times Before He Was Happy With The Final Edit
- He Is The 8th Most Successful Artist In Grammy Awards History.
- Kanye’s Design Company DONDA Is Named After His Late Mother
- Abidoza, better known as Amogelang Chabangu is a Dj / Producer from South Africa
- Having mastered the art of production he went on to release his debut album titled Musical Touch in 2019.
- Abidoza and Major League DJz currently have one of the biggest albums out in South Africa Pianochella.
- NBA YoungBoy stands for – “YoungBoy Never Broke Again”
- Born October 20, 1999, NBA YoungBoy is 22 years old.
- NBA YoungBoy is father to eight children – five sons and two daughters. His youngest child’s gender is yet to be revealed.
- In April 2021 NBA YoungBoy was incarcerated for being in possession of an illegal firearm
- In May 2021 It was rumoured that NBA YoungBoy died in his jail cell, the rumours were debunked.