Contract type: 6 months renewable
Start date: ASAP
Trace is a brand and a multimedia group dedicated to urban entertainment. We are present in 160 countries, notably in France, Africa, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean. We publish thematic television channels, radio stations, mobile services, digital platforms and produce events and programmes for the new urban, multicultural and multi-ethnic generations. More info on: https://fr.trace.company/a-propos#video-presentation
Trace has defined a new mission: “to entertain and empower our people to stand up and shine”.
Trace Academia is the new online training project for young people of the Afro-urban media group Trace, which has more than 300 million fans. Trace Academia is a free interactive digital platform that offers online courses dedicated to the 3 worlds of success: entrepreneurship, the professions of today & tomorrow and professional skills (soft skills). Discover our new platform: https://youtu.be/ckNPYVJfkhw
Trace Academia is the only learning platform offering 4 simultaneous dimensions:
- The expertise is brought by industry experts & leading institutions, so it is tuned with market realities and needs and authentic & relevant.
- The integration of entertainment techniques
- The interactive and playful power of digital
- Localisation of content
Join us in the development of our Trace Academia project!
Your mission is to extract the expertise of working professionals through a very complex, yet innovative pedagogical approach.
You will create entertaining and engaging courses based on short, digital and interactive formats. At Trace we call it “Edutainment”!
You will receive training on arrival to help you integrate the Trace Academia concept.
Your role in the Trace Academia Team:
- Interact with the job experts and define a framework for the course:
- Precisely define the theme of the course.
- Design a framework for the course: The framework is an overview of the curriculum and the set of skills found in the course (skills-based approach)
- Transform the curriculum and set of skills into a course breakdown (modules, chapters).
- Create contents for the course:
- Understand the specific pedagogical approach of Trace Academia.
- Identify content for any topic and select with agility and usability.
- Consolidate and engineer content gathered from experts and online content by precisely following the Trace Academia pedagogical approach.
- Create assessments, quizzes, and tests for the validation of the course.
- Create briefs for the production companies that will be producing content elements found in the course.
- Create learning nuggets:
- Know how to use H5P & Genially
- Know some basics of graphism. Be able to create graphics based on templates.
- Consolidate the content of the course:
- Proof reading of all course elements (video, title, text, nuggets learning) and retake if necessary.
If you are looking for a challenge, this is the job for you!
Come with these skills to make a difference
Have two years’ experience in designing online courses and are extremely comfortable with digital and multimedia materials.
Have a good knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), device creation applications.
Have excellent writing skills in French and English.
You should be meticulous in the completion of your work, are highly organised and have a high level of confidence.
At TRACE, we don’t discriminate. This position is open to everyone
What we offer:
- An innovative, dynamic working environment and values based on respect and authenticity.
- Free unlimited access to our music streaming platform Trace+,
If you want to work in a start-up atmosphere, in spacious premises and a pleasant environment. Look no further, you’ve found us!
Submit your CV and portfolio to:
Trace Academia Team Lead
Find our universe on :