- BTS is also known as the Bangtan Boys
- BTS is a Korean phrase that means ‘bulletproof boy scouts’
- The BTS fandom is called ARMY, which stands for ‘Adorable Representative MC for Youth.’
- Before joining BTS, band member Suga was an underground rapper with the stage name ‘Gloss.’
- BTS produces their own music
- Pierre David Guetta is a French DJ and music producer
- David Guetta has over 10 million albums and 65 million singles sales globally
- David Guetta has more than 10 billion streams
- David Guetta was voted the number one DJ in the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs poll in 2020 and 2021
- David Guetta’s Ushuaia Ibiza closing party Livestream is the most watched TikTok LIVE by a DJ
- Major Lazer is an American electronic dance music DJ trio
- Major Lazer includes record producer Diplo, and DJs Walshy Fire and Ape Drums.
- Major Lazer originates from Kingston, Jamaica
- Major Lazer was founded in 2008 by Diplo
- Major Lazer has 19M monthly listeners.
- Costa Titch started off in a dance group called ‘New Age Steez’
- Costa Titch was backup dancer to Cassper Nyovest
- Costa Titch’s real name is Costa Tsobanoglou
- Costa Titch currently has 5 albums out including an EP titled Wonderland
- Costa’s breakout single ‘Nkalakatha ft Riky Rick and AKA reached more than 900k views on Youtube in just 6 month
- Jack Harlow worked at a Chick-fil-A before he began to rap professionally
- Jack Harlow first opened for Vince Staples in Louisville
- Jack Harlow Became famous with his 2020 single, “What’s Poppin”
- Jack Harlow was included on XXL magazine’s “2020 Freshman Class”
- Jack Harlow’s “First Class”, became his second number-one
- Burna Boy is the very first Nigerian solo artist to win a Grammy
- Burna Boy’s album ‘LIFE’ sold more than 500,000 copies in a day
- A comic book inspired Burna Boy’s stage name
- Burna Boy got his first tattoo when he was a teenager
- Burna Boy’s grandfather worked closely with one of Africa’s biggest musicians Fela Kuti
- Selena Gomez began her acting career on the children’s television series Barney & Friends
- Selena Gomez rose to prominence as a teenager when starring as Alex Russo on the Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place
- Selena Gomez is named after the famous Mexican-American singer-songwriter Selena
- Selena Gomez became the youngest ambassador to UNICEF in 2009 at the age of 17
- Selena Gomez became the first person to hit one hundred million followers on Instagram
- Nasty C has a tattoo of a foot on his stomach (from when he was “pregnant” with his album :’Strings and Bling’)
- Nasty C’s first rap name was “Man J”
- Nasty C has opened for American rapper Future
- Nasty C is learning to play the piano
- In high school Nasty C dropped an EP titled ‘LAME’
- Chris Brown was 13 years old when he was discovered in a Gas Station
- When Chris Brown was 15 years old, he was offered a recording contract by L.A Reid’s Def Jam but rejected it and chose to work with Jive Records instead
- Once Chris Brown was signed by Jive Records, he decided to drop out of school so he could pursue his career in music.
- Chris Brown has starred in a couple of movies including Stop the Yard, Takers and This Christmas as well as television series such as The O.C and an episode of Sesame Street!
- Chris Brown is trained in martial arts
- Drake’s father, Dennis Graham, was a drummer for the Rock and Roll star Jerry Lee Lewis
- Drake dropped out of school and decided to pursue his acting career.
- Drake made history at the Billboard Music Awards when he won 13 awards in one night
- Drake set a record for the most American Music Award nominations in October 2016.
- Drake is a die-hard Harry Potter fan.
- Harry Styles’s musical career began in 2010 as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor.
- Growing up, Harry Styles was in a band called White Eskimo
- Harry Styles has a matching tattoo with Ed Sheeren
- Harry Styles starred in Olivia Wilde’s movie Don’t Worry Darling
- Harry Styles wrote, “Just a Little Bit of Your Heart” for Ariana Grande’s 2014 album, My Everything.
- Although she is popularly known as Uncle Waffles, the South African female DJ’s real name is Lungelihle Zwane
- From a young age, Uncle Waffles loved singing and dancing along to her favourite songs on the radio
- Uncle Waffles gained popularity after she posted a video of herself dancing and DJing in front of a hyped-up crowd.
- Uncle Waffles is an advocate for mental health
- Uncle Waffles was raised in Eswatini by her grandmother
- Although she is famously known by her stage name ‘Nicki Minaj’, her real name is Onika Tanya Maraj
- Nicki Minaj is known for her musical versatility, sharp lyrics, animated flow in her rapping, alter egos and accents
- Nicki Minaj Wrote Her First Rap When She Was 12
- Before Nicki Minaj became a rapper, she was fired from her waitressing job
- Nicki Minaj’s parents are both Gospel singers
- Although she is famously known by her stage name ‘Sha Sha’, the Zimbabwean singer’s real name is Charmaine Shamiso Mapimbiro
- Sha Sha is referred to as The Queen of Amapiano by her fans
- Sha Sha’s career began in 2011, at the age of 19 and later was discovered by Audius Mtawarira
- Sha Sha got her major musical break when she got introduced to DJ Maphorisa by her cab driver and started recording professionally in 2017
- Sha Sha has 283.2K monthly listeners
- In 2020, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter became the only solo artist besides Mariah Carey to have hit No. 1 in four different decades.
- Four is Beyoncé’s favourite number
- A major part of Beyoncé’s vocal training included running a mile while singing.
- Beyoncé adopted an alter ego, Sasha Fierce, to overcome stage fright.
- Beyoncé was the first solo artist to have six consecutive albums hit and debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.